Swimming's version of running on the spot!
There may be several reasons that you would consider a swim spa instead of a regular pool. A couple quickly come to mind:
- You have a small yard.
- You lead an active lifestyle (or want to start) and want the benefit of an aerobic swim right in your own backyard
Swim Spas area lot smaller than a regular-sized pool so it can fit in just about any yard. But, the real benefits of a swim spa come from what you can do in it—exercises including water aerobics, swimming (against a current), and water jogging.
According to experts, water aerobics and aquatic therapy exercises have these important benefits. They:
- improve cardiovascular health
- increase and maintain muscular flexibility
- improve mobility and range of motion
- increase muscular strength
- improve coordination, balance, and postural alignment
So if your yard is a little small or if you want the perfect place to get some exercise, consider a swim spa. There are many sizes available that will fit in just about any backyard.
Contact Us to Discuss Your Project