Outdoor Living Spaces Blog
Posted on Tuesday, May 31, 2016
Written by Keith Evans
When you choose the right landscape designer, one who asks you the right questions, anything is possible.
Below is a pictorial essay of some of the things you can include in your landscape design. All of the features happen to be from one project that we completed last year. It doesn't include everything. There aren't any waterfalls, tiered levels, rock gardens, and a whole array of other features. What it does include are the elements that helped us to design for the specific needs and goals of that client. We asked, we listened, we designed, and we built. The client was delighted.
Here are some of the features included in the design, although I'm sure I've forgotten to mention many others. Look for these in the pictures below.
- Built-in wood-burning pizza oven
- Covered pergola providing weather protection for cooking area
- Built-in Lynx stainless steel barbecue
- Custom-built hutch for storing pizza-oven wood
- Under-counter LED lighting
- Stainless steel LED light fixtures
- Stainless steel "bar" foot rail
- Matching stainless steel custom roof
- Separate outdoor eating areas: on the patio and another on the upstairs deck
- Seating for nine around the bar
- Covered hot tub with outdoor TV
- Privacy facades added to existing fences to give additional height and improve aesthetics
- Stairway to second floor exterior deck
- Under-stair outdoor storage
- Opaque glass panels to maintain privacy but allow light